Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Cruising

Last night, Matt and I spent an awesome evening on a Lake Coeur d'Alene dinner cruise. We received a gift certificate for the cruise so decided to take advantage of it before Matt leaves. Plus, we now have a built in babysitter living with us! Yeah Sarah! We boarded the boat at 7:30 with about 50 other people. It was a beautiful evening, perfect weather, a little breezy on the water, but not too cool. The dinner buffet included salmon, some kind of beef, pasta salads, potato salad, green beans, potatoes, and rolls. It was so good! It was possibly the best dinner I've ever had. And, for dessert, they had the best cheesecake ever made. While we were eating, they had a two person guitar band playing. We sailed around Lake Coeur d'Alene for two hours. Although it was a little cloudy when we boarded, the sunset was beautiful and the clouds went away in time for us to get some good pictures. It was a perfect evening! If you ever get the chance to do the dinner cruise, I highly recommend it!

No comments: