Laurel Ann Hammar was born on January 4, 2009 at 3:23 a.m, weighing in at 8 pounds, 0 ounces and is 19 inches long. She seems tiny to us after having giant baby Erika! She was the first baby born at Providence Newberg Hospital, which was kind of cool...especially since we got a free goodie basket for it!
We are very excited about our new little one! And, Erika loves her already!











10 comments:
Laurel looks like a Fraggle Rock character with her super cool pink hat. You are Erika should get matching ones.
Correction: You and Erika should get matching ones.
Congratulations you guys! Beautiful name- I hope Matt can handle all those girls in the house! We look forward to seeing more pics.
Congratulations! She's soooo stinkin' cute! Erika looks like such a good big sister... and I'm sure Laurel will be a great little sister too :) Cute name by the way, I like it. I'm looking forward to hearing the whole birth story in detail. Have fun with your new baby!
Wooohoooo! Congratulations to Mom and Dad and big sis Erika on the arrival of beautiful Laurel! What a sweetie (and I already love her fashion sense--where can I get that fuzzy pink hat in MY size?) We are so thrilled for you guys--have a blast getting to know your new little girl!
Congratulations! What a cutie and what a great name. I love the picture with Erika. Sisters are the best! Have fun!
Congratulations Matt and April! She's a sweetie- love all the hair. Looks like Erika is a good little mommy already. Take care and I can't wait to see more pictures!
Wow so cute! Tim said who is the girl holding her? Duh! Erika!! Congrats! She is beautiful!
On to sad news! Maggie got sick last night and we are not sure if she will make the night. We are out of money and they are thinking cancer and want to x-ray everything! Ask Wyatt to say his doggie prayers for her!
Tim and Alyssa
Congrats from Missouri! I am excited....Laurel was born on my birthday! So am I a great, great Aunt??
Nice to see pics of everyone.
Valeta
Hello Sweet Family!
Lisa passed on the link so I could see the new addition!! Sooo glad she did!! Laurel is BEAUTIFUL!!! So happy for you guys! Love you much!! God Bless!
Post a Comment