Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Three Of A Kind

The verdict is in. Laurel's personality is quickly developing and she is.......a Parnell! Just like her mom and sister. She's loud, really loud, possibly the loudest one in our family so far. And not when she cries, just when she wants to make noise, it's very loud. She's funny and smiley and seems like she will be very outgoing.
It is very interesting, and a little scary, to see myself in both of my girls. Don't get me wrong, I really like myself and wouldn't mind a whole world full of me's, but I don't like seeing some of my less attractive attributes in the girls. Like when I ask Erika to pick up her toys and she looks at me as if to say, "I will think about picking up my toys. And if it sounds like something I want to do, I'll go ahead and do it. But if it doesn't sound like any fun, we are going to have a fight about it." Yikes! Matt says he has seen that look from me at times as well. Oops!
So, our house if now full of 3 loud, fun, at times argumentative, loving girls. I was halfway hoping that Laurel would get more of Matt's easy, laid-back, quieter personality, but no such luck. It is going to be much more difficult now to get Matt to agree that we need one more child.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay for a world full of Aprils! A few more Matts would be fine too, but we're happy to have little Parnells running around. :)

April said...

And really, who doesn't love a Parnell?

Anonymous said...

...and the Lord said, thou shalt not have more than two babes...

Katrina said...

Ha! Anonymous...hmm, who could it be?

I say go for it! You can't not love a Parnell. (I hope I worked that double negative right!)