Thursday, July 16, 2009

I have nothing exciting to say, just wanted to share some pictures!
Why are kids so much cuter asleep than they are awake?




Erika continues to practice being a mommy.
First, she helps Laurel have a bottle.

Then, she helps her baby have some Cheerios!


Laurel loves her playpen. And so do I, since she is now scooting along the floor so this is safer for her against her sister, and the dog.
Erika loves to read, and is trying to instill that love to Laurel. She is saying, "Laurel, goat"; "Laurel, car"....etc. Wyatt seems less enthralled with the reading lesson.

And, if one video of Erika reading wasn't enough, here is another! She can say almost all of the animals in this book. Here, she is saying, "Pig, duck, lamb, chicken, raccoon, monkey, alligator, zebra".

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow it's crazy how well Erika speaks now! I guess you've been gone for nearly a year now, but she has grown and changed by leaps and bounds! And her hair is so long!

Katrina said...

I can't believe how fast your girls are growing and learning! I love when they start talking well enough to have interesting conversations. :D