So, our new big addition is a trampoline! And, the best part is, we got it for free! Some friends of ours had a couple trampolines and asked if we would like one. It took me about half a second to say yes. I have wanted a trampoline my entire life. And now I finally own one! I might not enjoy it as much as the girls will, but you better believe I will get my fair share of jumping in!

We love our trampoline!

Laurel doesn't quite understand jumping, but she stays on her feet pretty well.

Erika can get pretty high on the trampoline.
3 comments:
Looks like you guys will have a bouncin' good summer!
Fun, fun, fun! Love the videos. :D
Trampolines are the best! Except when you fall off and break your arm. But the net thingy is a GREAT invention! :) Looks like fun!!
Post a Comment