I love this season. The weather is cool, but still sunny and we can play outside. Saturdays are filled with football. Chili and soup can be made and eaten without feeling hot. And, this year, I get to watch Erika play soccer! She had her first little soccer practice/camp on Saturday morning. She is so cute! Erika has never had a problem with new things. She is completely comfortable being put in a group of kids that she doesn't know. And, I am so proud of how she listens to the person in charge and does what they say......most of the time anyway! Her first soccer practice was no different, she stood right beside her coach while the team was assembled and listened and participated in all the drills they had for her. She loved running up and down the field dribbling the ball......we have to work on only using her feet to put the ball where she wants it instead of her hands. But, beyond that, it was a lot of fun! We have 5 more weeks of Saturday morning practices and I'm looking forward to every one!











2 comments:
LOVE that Erika is playing soccer...a Hammar family tradition! Great pics too :)
Yay for soccer! I'm glad she's playing. And it makes me excited that Lily could play next year!!!!
Post a Comment