Levi had his first party yesterday. His baby shower! It was a lot of fun and he (and I) were blessed with many presents. He has more clothes now than both the girls combined, I think! I am way excited for him to get here. I feel much more confident with his arrival than I did with either of the girls. I think it must be because he's the third kid. I know how to handle an infant now (at least I think I do!) and I know how to handle an infant with other kids running around as well. I just feel really relaxed about this new addition to our family. Ask me again in a couple of months after he's kept me awake a couple nights and I might have a different answer!

We are doing a transportation theme for his room so the cake reflected that theme. How adorable!

More cars and trains.

Erika, Sarah and I in front of the amazing cake for Levi!

My friend gave a very sweet devotional thought for our family and our new little guy.

Aunt Sarah bought Erika a "big sister" gift that she was able to open at the shower. Laurel received one, too, when we got home. She was napping during the party. The girls love their new baby dolls!


And, just the most precious little girls ever! Sunday morning before leaving for church, Daddy took these pictures of the girls. We are so lucky to have them, and soon to have Levi!
2 comments:
That's so fun! Our nursery idea is a transportation themed room too! We will have to watch and see how you do it to get some good ideas! But it will be a while before we need any of them! I know you all will be blessed by Levi's arrival! You will do great being a mother of 3!
What a sweet cake! And you look adorable. Congratulations to you guys...not much longer and your little boy will be in your arms! Miss you guys, by the way. :) Hugs to all of you!
Post a Comment