Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Boys vs. Girls

When we found out we were having a boy, one of my first thoughts was, "Now I won't be able to dress my baby in cute clothes!" I did not realize that dressing boys was equally as fun as dressing girls! Thanks to our good friends who have gifted us with new clothes and barely worn hand-me-downs, Levi is the best dressed baby boy around! It cracks me up when babies have sayings on their clothing that is ironic or funny because they have no clue that they are being funny. A lot of Levi's clothing have "future quarterback" or "future lumberjack" or "Daddy's fishing buddy" printed on them. I laugh every time I pull those out because he has no clue what a football is, or what a lumberjack does, or who Daddy is. Here are some of the handsome little guy's outfits!


Bundled in his too-big snowsuit for his first trip to Target.



This could be a miniature version of a teenagers polo shirt complete with undershirt.


Not happy with his Grandpa-like Christmas outfit. But he is adorable!

"Daddy's Little Builder". No clue what a hammer, drill or wrench even is!