The kids were so excited for their outing!
There were a bunch of pedal tractors to ride. However, the girls weren't quite strong enough to make them go over the rough, rocky ground. Daddy got to help.
They had these pumps set up that you could pump water into a trough and race rubber ducks. That was a hit!

And a big haystack to climb with a slide.
They had very cute animals in their petting zoo. Pigs, donkeys, goats, sheep, chicks, rabbits, and a really cute baby cow.
And, the train. They loved the train! I was super nervous that Laurel would fall out of the train so she got to sit in the boxcar.
Levi waving at his sisters as they pass.
And, of course, picking out pumpkins. Laurel picked the ugliest gourd I have ever seen, but she loves it!











1 comment:
That looks like a ton of fun! We're actually planning our annual Pumpkin Patch visit for this weekend, and we're also going to a new, different, and more spectacular place. I hope our experience turns out as well as yours! :)
Post a Comment