Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Thanksgiving Fun

We started our Thanksgiving fun the Tuesday before with Laurel's preschool hosting a meal and play day for her and her classmates.  I was able to come and watch her have fun and eat. 
 
She and I played foosball.

She was the line leader for the day....her very favorite!

Eating with her friend, Tanner.

The order in which she ate her food: olives, grapes, cheese, carrots, pie and candy.  She didn't touch the turkey.
 
Wednesday, Erika's class had a class Thanksgiving party.  She was able to borrow this adorable outfit from a friend of ours.  Our friend, Nancy, made the outfit for her daughter (who is now in grad school) when she was five or six.  The girls loved it!



Erika's class got to choose to make pilgrim or Native American headdresses.

My little pilgrim.  She loved everything served to her....even the cranberries!

Her class.
 
Thanksgiving morning, I ran with a group of friends early to start the day.  The kids started their day a little more lazy.

 
Breaking from tradition, we had a delicious ham dinner!  It was so incredibly good and none of us missed the turkey that barely gets eaten in our house!  The kids actually ate the meat during our Thanksgiving meal this year!

I forced Levi to wear this paper Pilgrim hat long enough to get his picture done.

Aunt Sarah got in on the fun!

We had such a great Thanksgiving!

No comments: