Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Celebration Week

The past few weeks we had several opportunities to celebrate!  First, our tiny baby turned 10.  Which seems impossible.  She had a great birthday celebration with lots of people from church and school and family spoiling her with attention and love.  She had three friends come over Friday night for birthday shenanigans and a sleepover.  We played Minute to Win It games and the girls spent the majority of the night playing truth or dare and discussing important 4th grade issues.  I loved hearing their giggles and stories!









 Erika chose to go to J's for brunch the Sunday after her birthday and proceeded to get all the bread products they offered for breakfast!

Mom, the girls and I celebrated Sisters Day (the day before Mothers Day) with shopping and pedicures.




 While we were sistering, Matt and Levi went fishing.  He got a new pocket knife before their trip so he felt very grown up!  Despite the rain and cold, Levi loved the adventure and can't wait for the next trip!







 And then I celebrated Mothers Day with the best kids in the whole world!


No comments: