Enjoying some raisins.
Aunt Lisa, Erika, and Uncle Jacob. Can you see why she didn't take to him right away?
Again, crazy Uncle Jacob!
Parnell side of the family.
For some reason, Erika doesn't like ice cream. So, she had a fruit leather while the rest of us had the good stuff!
A book is all that's needed to win Erika over. This was the turning point in her relationship with Uncle Jacob.**********************
Sometimes, Erika is strange. In this video, she is watching a video of herself laughing and she kind of freaks out a little. Weird child...must be Matt's!
****************************
Erika likes to show everyone how much she loves Wyatt!
********************************************
For any Amazing Race fans out there, this video of Erika might remind you of Dan trying to march with the Russian army from this past Sunday's episode. For everyone else, I included the video from the Amazing Race so you can make comparisons! Hopefully Erika finds her coordination sooner than Dan!




3 comments:
First of all, Erika marching like Dan is SO funny. But I think she has him beat! Also, your belly is coming along quite nicely!
Uncle Jacob looks like a hoot! Glad you guys are having so much fun. And I am totally on board with starting the holidays early. I think we should extend ALL the holidays; I think the world could do with a few more days off, personally.
You're missed over here!!!
p.s. Could you email me Sarah's address? We have a couple of pieces of her mail!
Happy Thanksgiving!
And what was the deal with Dan's marching. How hard is it? My boys could do it. (Yes, we all tried.) :)
Post a Comment